Next Step Fostering are recruiting foster carers.
We are looking for individuals and families who:
- Are motivated: To improve a child’s life experiences; encouraging opportunities & achievements.
- Have suitable accommodation: A comfortable, homely environment with a spare bedroom for a foster child.
- Have relevant child care experience: Professionally or personally (including family members and/or friends).
- Are committed to work with others: Including a child’s family, social workers & other professionals.
- Offer a safe, loving & inclusive family experience: Emotionally available, warm & caring; offering a consistent & stable household.
- Have like-minded household members: Everyone in the home wants to foster, is good with children and is willing to be involved.
- Are willing to work with all ethnicities & cultures: A belief that everyone is individual; and children are encouraged to achieve, in an inclusive environment.
- Have a support network: Have family & friends who can help with the fostering if necessary, including providing emotional support.
- Are financially stable: Have sufficient financial resources to support the family (in between placement payments).
- Are a good match: Foster carers who are suitable to care for the children we place; and are willing to look after children of different ages and with a wide range of characteristics.
If you fail to match any or all of these criteria, Next Step Fostering reserve the right not to formally assess you for fostering.
For more information email email@example.com or call 0845 6038354.